Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer, Swimming, and my Sister

Last weekend my sister Anna came up to visit with her husband Mike and their baby girl Lillie. They are moving to Washington DC next month and I am not sure when we get to see them again. This makes me a little sad.

We all went swimming together and had a great time
Brynn was tall enough to go down the straight slide. Being the daredevil she is she tried it. She wasn't that impressed with it. I don't think she has any desire to do it again!



Lillie loved splashing.



3 comments:

Kimberlee said...

What a fun day. Glad you got to see Anna and Mike before they left town. I hope Spence and I get to see them soon.

Rebecca said...

Look like fun. I miss that water park.

Yolanda said...

Brynn is much braver than I and your neice is so beautiful!!