Monday, July 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYNN! (yesterday)

It was Brynn's 7th birthday yesterday.



She wanted a desk, so I ventured with my sister-in-law Kim to IKEA and found one for her. She loves it and was given some fun art supplies that she can use to make great projects on her desk.



She is like her mom and loves Cabbage Patch Kids!
We had dinner (Brynn's favorite Spinach Pie, and Dutch oven for those who don't like spinach pie) and cake and ice cream with Grandma and Grandpa Francis and Aunt Angie, Uncle Steve, and cousins Ryan and Emily. Aunt Anna and her family also came up the day before. It was a good weekend.

We love our Brynn and wish she wasn't growing up so fast!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the B-day Cake. Did you make it?

sarah louise said...

Yeah...it only took me all day!

Kimberlee said...

Happy Birthday Brynn! And the cake...we are talking major talent Sarah. Love you guys!

Yolanda said...

Happy Birthday Brynn..maybe someday you will get to meet Fox seeing how the two of you share a birthday!!! Hope your mom and dad made it a very special for you (and your brothers too)

Melissa Hernandez said...

She is so darling! And, um, hello Martha Stewart..nice job on that adorable cakE!

Celeste said...

Sarah, your family is SOO cute! I can't believe your 3 yr. old lost his tooth. He is adorable. My 6 yr. old has yet to loose any of her teeth! I am so excited to reconnect with you. I wish you could've come to the CEU party at Seth's. It was a lot of fun. Maybe we'll do it again sometime! Thanks for sharing your blog.