BEFORE
AFTER
We painted the livingroom and hallway while we were at it. Everything now looks so fresh and clean! (well besides the footprints that I didn't wipe off before I took this picture)

I love my new floors! Thanks to my wonderful husband for working so hard this weekend to make me happy! (And thus ends my endless battle with some of my carpet...now I will start obsessing about the bedroom carpets).
We painted the livingroom and hallway while we were at it. Everything now looks so fresh and clean! (well besides the footprints that I didn't wipe off before I took this picture)
I love my new floors! Thanks to my wonderful husband for working so hard this weekend to make me happy! (And thus ends my endless battle with some of my carpet...now I will start obsessing about the bedroom carpets).


10 comments:
Looks good Sarah, I love that color of hardwood!!!
That looks awesome! Is IKEA cheaper than Home Depot or lowe's? becuase we need to replace ours before me move out of our townhouse (someday), but I told Chris in the meantime rather than live with filthy carpet, we should enjoy laminate floors for a couple more years!
wow it looks great. I'm jealous my husband won't allow hard wood he loves carpet
That looks so good. I just love IKEA
Laura maybe you should complain every single day of your life about how much you hate your gross carpet and then eventually your husband will get sick of the complaining and wear down and put in what you want. (:
Love it, love it , love it!
What a cozy space you have created! You've got the knack Sarah. Thanks again for taking Charlotte for us. Let us know when we can return the favor. Pictures, I need pictures!
I LOVE it! I am SO going to start my complaining! :)
Hey it only cost about $400 from IKEA! You should all do it!
Love it, love it, love it. The dark wood is just so sharp looking. Our house has hardwood too and I don't think I want to ever go back to carpet. I wish we had an IKEA store here :-(
Post a Comment