Monday, July 14, 2008

Camping

We went camping with our friends that we go on vacation with at least once a year. This year we went camping by Lava Hot Springs. The kids had a great time. Besides the dirt, bugs, no showers, and lots of work, Brett and I had a great time too.


All the kids in the tie dye T-shirts they made.
Back row: Gavin, Brynn, Bailey, Easton, Alayna, Naomi
Front row: Elijah, Maigen, Alec, Annika, Morgan, Zach, Parker (sorry if I butchered any names)


Brett teaching the kids Boondoggle.

We all had to do a little skit with a handful of random items. The kids had a blast with this!



These are pictures of the kids with glow sticks at night. I kept my shutter open for a few seconds to get this cool effect.

We also went swimming at Lava, rode bikes, played games, did some fun crafts, had awesome dutch oven, and just sat around talking, eating, and enjoying ourselves (in the dirt, with the bugs).

1 comment:

christina pettit said...

Sarah,
What a blast!
Do you want to come take class pictures this year? Now I know why they haven't been good since I got to Driggs . . . that's when I started taking them by myself.
I'll come clean your house.
BTW, working on 3,750 pages.
Christina