Gavin wanted to climb on the roof and help. I wasn't sure I was happy about this. I quickly took a picture and then went in the house. My young son on a roof was a little too much for me to handle, but I am learning to let him be a bit more independent (but that doesn't mean I have to watch!)
Brynn and Brynlee are so cute together. We think it might have something to do with them having similar names, but they have always had a special bond.
We took all the kids bowling while our husbands were on the roof. My kids have never been bowling before and it was a fun new experience.
Yesterday I met up with my sister, Gretta, and her family at Bear Lake. They are up from New Mexico for the week and it was good to see them. We had a really great day, being pulled by the boat on a tube, and playing on the beach. (Her in-laws were so good to us and took us out on their boat all day!)Nate, Gretta, Eva, and Emmie




3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time in Bear Lake. Will you send me that picture of Bryn and Brynlee?
you must have taken the pictures, those pictures at the beach look so awesome, the water looks so blue. And that picture of your little boy is just darling!!
wow those pics did turn out great i cant wait to see all of them
i'm so excited :)
Post a Comment