Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Batman has big Boogers!

Sometimes I am glad that my kids are too little to be aware of my blog. It makes embarrassing them much easier.

Gavin had boogers and I was helping him blow his nose (when do kids actually do this on their own efficiently?) He kept blowing out more and more. I said, "Holy big boogers Batman!" Gavin eyes got big and he said, "Batman has big boogers?"

I tried to explain that it was just a saying, but I don't think he understood. I really think he thinks Batman has big boogers!

5 comments:

Kimberlee said...

I understand his reasoning, and he is probably right. Everything with Batman is bigger and better.

Woolf Family said...

You should watch the old Adam West Batman movie with him. Then he could see Batman's big boogers, big belly, and cheesy lines.

Rebecca said...

too funny!

christina pettit said...

The only small thing about Batman is Robin

Anonymous said...

LOL! Good thing there wasn't any confusion about Batman's boogers being holy.....Try explaining that one.