I have decided to warn everyone that my blog is not going to be updated that often for the next few weeks. Right now I am very busy with work and with working out. I get up at the crack of dawn and walk 3.5 miles. Then I walk my kids to and from school (4 miles) and then at night I walk with some friends another 5 miles. That is at least 12 miles and 4 hours a day. It is a little excessive, but I am desperate. And after trying for 4 years to loose weight unsuccessfully, this is working. So for now my life is constisting of exercising and blisters on my feet. So unless you want me to daily describe the blisters on my feet, I think my blog will be boring for awhile.
8 comments:
Okay, now I feel like a total slacker!
That is amazing Sarah. I feel like a bit of a slacker myself. It is really awesome how much you have been losing keep it up.
OUCH!
Spence says you need to duct tape the outside of your socks where you are getting the blisters. Sounds kinda white trash to me....but he says it will help it from rubbing and giving you more blisters.
I like hearing about your blisters. :)
Great job on the exercise! Something that has helped me TONS (and I mean that literally!) is a mag called "Clean Eating" They even have monthly menu's that are 1500-2000 cals a day, and plus, you don't have to think about what to cook! My DH has even lost weight with me!
Keep up the good work!
You go girl!!
You have been struggling for SO long, I think it is fantastic that something is finally working for you. You know I love the feet picture, blisters and all.
Love,
Holly
Post a Comment