Love it. Emily did her own hair this morning - I just had to bite my tongue. But I had to say something when she wanted to wear boots with capris. Wasn't a good look.
I think they look adorable.
Destrie likes to wear cowboy boots with shorts. My girls just die when I let him leave the house like that!
I feel cheated. I don't recall Alec coming to storytime so fancily clad!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love it. Emily did her own hair this morning - I just had to bite my tongue. But I had to say something when she wanted to wear boots with capris. Wasn't a good look.
I think they look adorable.
Destrie likes to wear cowboy boots with shorts. My girls just die when I let him leave the house like that!
I feel cheated. I don't recall Alec coming to storytime so fancily clad!
Post a Comment