Okay, maybe I need to start walking 15 miles a day like you, I have plateu'd for like 3 months with my loss, I need something to kick start me again!!
Melissa come join me on my 500 miles a day! It works! All you have to do is eat, sleep, and dream exercise. No big deal.
Keep up the great work! I'm just put-putting along at one pound a week... you rock!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Okay, maybe I need to start walking 15 miles a day like you, I have plateu'd for like 3 months with my loss, I need something to kick start me again!!
Melissa come join me on my 500 miles a day! It works! All you have to do is eat, sleep, and dream exercise. No big deal.
Keep up the great work! I'm just put-putting along at one pound a week... you rock!
Post a Comment