We were talking about growing pumpkins yesterday and Gavin asked what would happen if we never picked the pumpkins would they keep growing forever? We explained that everything stops growing eventually when it is as big as it gets. We explained that Mom and Dad aren't growing any taller because we got as tall as we could and then stopped growing. Then Brynn piped up:
"Yeah until you guys get really old and then you start to shrink like all old people."
Funny!
10 years ago
2 comments:
Is't that the truth. Your kids say the funniest things. I sure think you are doing awsome with your working out. I know I couldn't keep going. I am very proud of you and what you are accomplishing with your hard work.
Love ya!!
I am already starting to complain about my knees and my back. I'm only thiry-......
Post a Comment