I'm sorry I missed our workout this morning:( I am really struggling with these dark and cold winter mornings. Keep up the good work!
23 pounds, awesome! You look fab!!
the last time i saw you was at your wedding so in my head you will always be the most beautiful bride. So do not get down on yourself your soal is amazing!
That's right...no matter how hard it is..slow and steady always wins the race. :-) Congrats to you for losing 23 pounds...that's awesome!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm sorry I missed our workout this morning:( I am really struggling with these dark and cold winter mornings. Keep up the good work!
23 pounds, awesome! You look fab!!
the last time i saw you was at your wedding so in my head you will always be the most beautiful bride. So do not get down on yourself your soal is amazing!
That's right...no matter how hard it is..slow and steady always wins the race. :-) Congrats to you for losing 23 pounds...that's awesome!
Post a Comment