I love joking around, but I am not very creative about it. So I went to this site and decided to make my kids a fun April Fool's breakfast. Mini bacon and eggs, made out of all things sugar!
The greatest trick we will play on them won't happen until tomorrow. We have been planning for two weeks now to surprise the kids with a trip to Disneyland for spring break.
All week I have been telling them that we are doing a major spring cleaning for spring break. All I have talked about is chores. Lots and lots of chores. They are not at all excited for this.
Tomorrow morning we are going to tell them that we are going to pick chores for the next week. I have a cup full of popsicle sticks with "chores" on them. They are each going to choose a stick and it will say, "Go to Disneyland."
I can't wait. This is going to be fun. I will post all about it later.
10 years ago


4 comments:
I didn't realize that you weren't telling the kids. That just made the trip like 10 times more fun. Can't wait to hear about it. xoxo
I can't wait to hear about the "surprise". Also, we need to get together and talk about our trips. Perhaps we should go get chips and salsa some night this week.
awesome!! looking forward to hearing all about it--and after reading your other posts am wondering how you got on with Adam so well if rudeness is one of your major pet peeves! ;)
That is funny Katie! Adam must be selective in his rudeness, because he has never been rude to me. Also rudeness with a little bit of humor mixed in is easier to take, and I have been known to be that way sometimes myself :)
Post a Comment