Indiana Jones
Harry Potter
Sharks
Captains
There were a couple of fun rides. This one was a water ride and since it was raining and we were soaked anyway we went on this one a few times. There was no line because of the rain.Riding on a Lego Horse
Dragon
Huge Pharo
They had a mini land with tons of US cities. It really wasn't that mini. The buildings were pretty big and to scale and had lots of details. Honestly you could spend the whole day just looking at all these creations. They are amazing.
Doesn't this landscape of houses look real?
They also had a new Star Wars Mini land. Brett was in heaven! (I took a ton of pictures, but blogspot won't let me upload any more than this. But seriously I took hundreds). This Star Wars display was incredible. It had scenes from all of the Star Wars movies.
Look at the scale and expanse of mini land














1 comment:
we skipped lego land in favor of the beach--I think we'll have to hit it on our next trip to CA
Post a Comment