Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 4 (Thursday April 7th) DISNEYLAND

There are only a couple things I ask for on Disneyland trips. One is pictures with Mickey, and to go on the Small World ride. So the day started out with going early to Toon Town where Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy live. If you go as soon as it opens the lines are super short to meet these characters.

Mickey!
Minnie!
Goofy!  (All 3 Goofies)
Then we went on the Small World ride.  My kids groaned about it, but during the whole ride they kept pointing things out.  They are closet Small World ride lovers.

That is all I ask for.  The rest of the day was up to them.  We did all the favorites again:  Indiana Jones, Pirates, Buzz Lightyear, Space Mountain, Autotopia,  Thunder Mountain, etc.  We ended the day in California Adventures at the Soarin Over California ride.  Then we went to Downtown Disney and did some shopping.  We then said goodbye to Disneyland and walked back to the hotel to start packing up for starting our journey home in the morning.
Brynn, Gavin and Jack Sparrow  (he looked and acted just like the movie version).

1 comment:

Karen said...

I can completely understand your demands. I love my pictures with Chip n' Dale and with Winnie the Pooh and Small World is a Classic. I love the picture of the postcards. It's got my summer reading ideas percolating!