On Tuesday we spent the day at California Adventures. I didn't get a lot of pictures this day, but we had a lot of fun:
My most favorite ride: The Toy Story Ride.
Alec surprised us once again and wanted to meet Buzz Lightyear. Honestly if you knew this kid a couple of years ago he would have never done this. He is shy and scared of everything. I was so proud of him going up and meeting/taking a picture with Buzz and one of the Army Men.
One of our favorite things about California Adventures is the Bugs Life area. We all get a good giggle out of the 4-D show there. The whole area looks like you are actually miniture size. There are huge blades of grass and flowers.
We also had to talk Gavin into going on the Tower of Terror. He likes this ride, but all of the sudden he is terrified of earthquakes and didn't want to go on some rides because he was afraid an earthquake would come and trap him. The Tower of Terror was one of these rides. And Alec has gone on this ride before, but for some reason this time it scared the crap out of him and he cried. The rest of us love that ride!
I would have to say the favorite ride of the day was Soaring over California. The kids love that one. They also like the Muppet 3-D movie. Fun day.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I am so, so jealous that you got to ride Bug's Life. I almost cried when I didn't get a chance at WDW. I also loved Tower of Terror. It rocked my socks!
Post a Comment