Monday, April 11, 2011

Disney surprise

The Saturday before last we surprised our kids with a trip to Disneyland. This video shows them picking from all the "chores" they were expected to do over spring break.


* Notice Gavin's face at the beginning of this video. He was not thrilled and was on the verge of tears.

* Our kids couldn't get over the fact that we surprised them. They are still talking about it.

* I had a sinus infection that day, so ignore the horrible voice behind the camera.

* This was so fun. I loved surprising them. Check out the smiles on their faces.

* I have more vacation pictures to come. It might take me all week, in between 3000 loads of laundry, work, and getting back into the swing of things.

6 comments:

Jen said...

So fun!!

Karen said...

So awesome Sarah! Poor Gavin did look like he was about to cry. U guess that made the real surprise all the sweeter.

Jami said...

Awesome! I hope you guys had fun. I would like to pick that chore everytime.

Kimberlee said...

I love it, Sarah. What a great suprise. I can't wait to hear about your trip. xoxo

Amber said...

I love that Brynn said "Thank You Mom" and hugged you..What a good girl:)

sherry said...

Awesome!! Care to adopt me by any chance??