I have a couple of awesome sets of grandparents who send my kids some money for their birthdays. All of my kids saved their birthday money and wanted to go to Build-a-Bear workshop. They were so excited and the smiles on their faces was worth the price! Gavin got a brown bear, Brynn got a pink cheetah, and Alec got a pterodactyl dinosaur (which we actually bought online because they didn't have any at that particular store, but he was able to stuff it there).


After Build-a-Bear we went to the Hogle Zoo (thanks to my old friend Seth for hooking us up!) The kids loved the bird show and the new carousel ride.




After the zoo we met Brett's parents for dinner and then we picked up Alec's spiderman birthday cake from the store and went to Brett's parents house for cake and icecream and present opening. 
We were all worn out after our long day of fun, but like Alec said at one point in the day, "This is the best day of my life!"

We were all worn out after our long day of fun, but like Alec said at one point in the day, "This is the best day of my life!"
5 comments:
Sarah...you have such an amazing family!!!
What a fun day. My Brynn has the same build-a-bear to cute.
Your so sweet, after I looked at the picture that I wanted to use for a card, it was actually the black and white one with the ribbon in blue, is that the graves baby? Thanks so much, I will have to send you a copy of what I am doing so you can tell me what you think, here is my e-mail missysuehernandez@hotmail.com Thanks again...so so much!
did you for real come here and not stop by? I am not sure we can be friends............
Laura Lou, did you not see my jammed packed day on this blog? You know I would have if I had the time. I was actually going to bring you your pictures, and then forgot them. I need to send them in the mail this week.
Post a Comment