Anyway this year our garden is actually producing some really good looking vegtables. Our pumpkins are growing (this has never happened before)! Our corn looks big and healthy and our tomatoes are producing at an alarming rate. Looks like we did something right this year. (I just wish I knew exactly what it was so we could do it again next year).



P.S. Brett this post is totally for you. You owe me a comment!
4 comments:
Yeah, we finally grew something! And the kids even helped (some). I really hope the pumpkins get big enough to become jack-o-lanterns and it turns into a good memory. Thanks for taking these pictures. Now everyone, just don't look at the lawn full of weeds!
Nice job. I tried to plant plants in the pots (that Enrichment activity)...yeah, not doin so well. Oh well, next year I will know not to even bother!!
Looks yummy!
I am really impressed! Personally, I wait until the weeds are big enough that I don't have to bend down too far to pull them. Then again, my garden is way small and hidden. No one cares if it looks like underside of a trailer.
Goodwork guys!
Post a Comment