Sunday, August 31, 2008

Irony

I just "mispelled" the word misspelled in a document I was working on.

5 comments:

christina pettit said...

Check out my comments on how you spell in French. You will either feel worse or better about your english.

Anonymous said...

That's funny! Now, without looking it up, define irony. It's like I know what it is when I see it but....

sarah louise said...

Jeff- did you ever see "Reality Bites?" She is at a job interview and they ask her that question and she can't quite come up with the answer. I think about that scene every time I use the word irony. I know what it is, but I can't explain it.

Anonymous said...

YESSSSS!!!!
I was going to quote it directly, but couldn't for the life of me remember what movie that was. As SOON as I pressed "publish comment" I was like, duh!! I even HAVE that movie.

You + Me= Totally cool, much cooler than Ethan Hawk and Wynona Rider and our hair is much less greasy.

sarah louise said...

We are way cooler then those 2, though I must admit Ethan Hawke is on my top ten babe list! Even with greasy hair he is sexy.