We had our third weigh in today for our biggest loser competition.
I only lost 1.1 pounds. It is a loss, and I am happy about that. However, I am exercising about 3 hours a day! I suppose I would just like more results for my work, but it is a loss, it is a loss, it is a loss (I will keep telling myself that to make me feel better).
But the good news is that I have now lost 6.2 pounds in 2 weeks. Not bad when I think of it in those terms.
This next week will be better.
10 years ago
4 comments:
Think of it this way . . . you have lost 25 cubes of butter and more than a 5 lb bag of potatoes! Way to go!
Great job!
Don't forget about the muscle weight you are also gaining.
And don't you feel great? That is what counts!
I'm so happy for you...and a little jealous since I probably gained more than that much in the last two weeks. :)
Post a Comment