Saturday, August 16, 2008

Week 2 weigh in

We had our second weigh in yesterday for our biggest loser competition.

I lost 5.1 pounds!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!

I've been losing weight too. I've been working out for almost three months now. I have no idea how much I've lost because I decided I'd be better at losing weight if it wasn't about the pounds, more about feeling better and I do feel great. (although I have to admit skipping holes in the belt feels freaking awesome too!!!!) If I was in Logan I'd buy you a congradulatory low fat Jamba Juice or something.
Wah hoo!
Keep going!!!
Work it girl, work it!!!

J.

Yolanda said...

Congrats my friend....I've lost 16 and 3/4 pounds so far...it's now been 3 months that I've been trying...wish it was more but I just have to keep remembering, it didn't go on over night, it isn't going to come off over night either.

Rebecca said...

Good job. Keep up the good work!

Kimberlee said...

Way to go you!

Melissa Hernandez said...

You go!!!!!