Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Brynn

I took some 7 year old pictures of Brynn the other day. She is growing up so fast and it really shows in these pictures. Everyone says she looks just like me. I like to think she is a much better version of me. My sweet little daughter. I sure love you.



6 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

She is adorable, and she definately looks like her mommy!

Laura said...

she does look just like you....

Anonymous said...

Your family is so amazing. Such pretty & handsom kids. Congratulations!!! It's been a while huh? I've enjoyed seeing your Christmas cards you send to my mother every year. She loves getting them.
It is so great to reconnect with you.
I just love you!

Rebecca said...

Cute pictures Brynn. That is why I named my daughter after you!

Andrew Hahn said...

She's your kid for sure! Good to reconnect. I'm glad you found my blog!

Yolanda said...

She truly is a spitting image of her amazing mother!!