I think I subconsciously forgot to post this yesterday. It is hard to admit defeat. But I must look at it positively. I gained 2.6 pounds over the last couple of weeks. But I probably ate about 5 pounds worth of chocolate, so I am doing fairly well, right?
I suppose it is time to start getting serious again. This month I will go to the gym an hour in the morning and an hour at night, 5 days a week. I will also lay off the chocolate (at least a little less). My goal this month is to lose 8 pounds. Lets see if I can pull it off.
10 years ago
8 comments:
I want to join in the biggest looser with you if I may...and I need you at my house with your husband and your temple recommend by 6:30 or rather at the ogden temple... by 6:30 please and dinner afterward....big happy day when your kid becomes yours for eternity...luffffffffff
I hear ya. I gained 6 pounds over Christmas. :-( Twice a day at the gym is awesome! You go girl...
I hear ya too. I gained weight over the holiday. Diet starts on Monday! :)
Ur so dedicated! RU going to do swimming? I took the whole month of Decemeber off because we were gone to California and I was trying to enjoy being lazy and watching Christmas movies (sooo bad!). But I am starting back up tommorow, it's going to be rough after a whole month off!!
Melissa,
I think I am going to go to water aerobics on Wed. and Thursdays. It might be tough though to get in a bathing suit while it is bitter cold!
I want to play with you. I will shoot for six pounds in the next month. Loves!
Okay Kim, whoever reaches their goal has to buy the other person lunch! What do you think? (An incentive always helps).
Game on, Sarah!
Post a Comment