Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Weigh In

Today I lost 1.4 pounds. Making it a total of 22.4 pounds.

My goal was to lose 8 pounds this month (from the first Friday in Jan. to the first Friday in Feb.). So far I have lost 2.6 pounds. So I have 5.4 more to lose in 2 weeks. I don't think I am going to make that goal at the rate I am going. I will try my hardest though.

Probably eating a big fat plate of Olive Garden pasta last night didn't help. But it sure tasted good!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ahh you deserve it! :)

Melissa Hernandez said...

You have to be able to go to Olive Garden, otherwise diets totally blow!!! That's still really good weight loss, nice work!!!

Kimberlee said...

I weighed this morning and have lost 3.5! Two more weeks to go. I'm not sure I am going to make my goal either. We might have to both buy each other lunch and then hit it hard next month! :) Love ya.