I gained 0.8 this week. My total is 21 pounds lost.
I am in a pattern lately of up/down and really just staying the same. My body seems comfortable where it is at. This is frustrating because I am not comfortable with where I am at. This means I need to do a drastic change again. The last time in order to get out of my rut I started walking 12 miles a day. That did the trick. I am not sure I am up to doing that again right now. I am going to have to think of something.
10 years ago
7 comments:
It shouldn't be so hard. Oh well, all we can do is keep trying!
I am right where you are! Unfortunately, I read somewhere that the more you lose, the harder it is to lose the rest. Crummy, I know! I've been on a plateau for 2 months... trying really hard to be good about my food. Dang those brownies!
Hang in there! It is so easy to gain and hard to lose. I hate that.
When I was in High School my track coach taught me about muscle confusion. She told us if our body gets "comfortable" with an exercise we need to mix it up i.e. if you are walking every day swim for a few weeks, then go back to walking for a few weeks or even a different one ect. Using the different muscle group you burn calories in different areas of your body. I don't know how useful this is but keep up the good work.
I am so with you girl! I have just inherated a tred mill and hope that it helps me! But company showed up with only 2 hr notice so he came to a messy house. any way i made brownies to make up for it and it is making me gain weight just smelling them! Good luck!
Anna, I have heard that before and have been trying to mix up walking and biking. I guess I need to add in a new exercise. I do water aerobics, but I hate real aerobics, the eliptical and running. I might just have to start liking them and try one for just a couple of weeks like you said. Thanks!
And Jen you are right...It shouldn't have to be so hard!
I wished you lived closer. Then I could make you like areobics and eliptical (my favorite) and you could make me like walking and water areobics (your favorite). Plus, then we could play Dr. Mario. :) Hang in there and remember 21 pounds is stinin' amazing!
Post a Comment