I am thankful that we were able to watch my neice Charlotte all week this week. We love when Charlotte comes to visit. She is a very cute, animated, very even tempered little girl. She makes my kids smile and fight over who gets to play with her next. She is fun to have around and we sure love her.


I am also very thankful that Traci and Charlotte are a part of Matt's and our lives!
5 comments:
So cute. I miss having our kids play.
I agree! Charlotte is adorable! We are lucky enough to get to tend her sometimes and she's so cute and plays so well with Shayla. I am also very thankful for Traci and Charlotte. Ky
Oh my. I don't even know what to say these photos are so adorable. Sarah, I can't thank you and Brett enough for being Charlotte's loving Aunt and Uncle. These photo's just prove how comfortable and happy she is at your home. You're going to make me cry....again.
She looks so big. Im a little sad I didn't get to know that cuttie better. I hope I get to see her when I come visit next time.
We are thankful for Traci and Charolette, too.
Post a Comment