Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

I don't believe in New Year's resolutions. I do believe in trying to improve your life in simple ways at any time of the year. So today I wanted to start something that will bring a little more positive thinking in my life. (And the fact that I am starting this around the new year is just a coincidence.)

I am starting "Thankful Thursdays." Every Thursday I will post something I am thankful for in life. Here goes:

I am thankful that our van was fixed this week. I am thankful that it only took a couple of days, we had a great rental car, everything went really smoothly, and the guy who hit us had insurance.

3 comments:

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

That is such a great idea I might just borrow it.

Lori England said...

Way to be positive! Lets see something positive about today. My kids are in bed!

Rebecca said...

What a great idea!