Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kids!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: I freely will admit that I am not a perfect parent, and the following story will confirm this. Just so you know.

Gavin told Brynn to shut up today. The following conversation occured after that:

Mom: Gavin we don't say that word. That is not nice to say!

Gavin: But you and Dad say it to us sometimes.

Mom: Yeah I know we do and we apologize for it after and try not to say it. But we do make mistakes sometimes and that word gets said.

Gavin: Me saying it wasn't a mistake. I meant to say it on purpose!

That kid!

4 comments:

Lori England said...

That is too funny! Kids are so literal!

Ang said...

MY kids NEVER say such horrible things. Ok, Emily just barely screamed it at Ryan just moments ago.

christina pettit said...

Erin was trying to teach Sam to sit still in primary and when he did really well one week, she told him what a good boy he was etc. He said "Yeah, but I wasn't listening." The honesty of three year olds!

Kimberlee said...

Minus three points for saying shut-up, but the kids deserves at least one bonus point for being honest.