Gavin had a little friend party on the Friday after his birthday. I told him he could invite 4 friends. He then talked me into adding one girl from his class. They are good friends and I know her family so I agreed.
On the day of his party another girl showed up. It was a girl in his class that he has a little crush on. He had invited her on his own without telling me, and she showed up. He was so silly around her. Crushes are way cute at this age, but we now can see what is to come in the next few years. It scares the crap out of us!
So Gavin had his first boy/girl party this year.
We kept it pretty low key. We made pizza, sundaes, and watched the "Star Wars Clone Wars" movie.Brynn participated in a piano recital that was judged by 3 judges. She has been practicing for this for months and did an awesome job. She got perfect scores. We are very proud of her!
Brett did get a cake for his birthday. And Mario Kart for the Wii.

I went to Spencer and Kim's house with my kids last Friday. Kim and I played Dr. Mario. She kicked my butt. I think that is because I can't play and talk at the same time, and we were talking, laughing, and crying our way through hours and hours of Dr. Mario. (That is my story and I am sticking to it. There is no other reason that I know of that she should win so much)!

I went to Spencer and Kim's house with my kids last Friday. Kim and I played Dr. Mario. She kicked my butt. I think that is because I can't play and talk at the same time, and we were talking, laughing, and crying our way through hours and hours of Dr. Mario. (That is my story and I am sticking to it. There is no other reason that I know of that she should win so much)!A friend of mine asked me to come to St. George and do her brand new baby's pictures. I took my friend Jen with me on a road trip over the weekend. It was a fun little trip. It was sunny, green, and warm there. We didn't want to leave!






5 comments:
Oh I am so jealous, I am really sick of the cold! I'm glad you guys had fun, the baby pic is adorable!
I got tired reading that post! Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun!
What a fun week.
Sarah! You are awesome!! Thanks so much for coming down! Thanks for all your time! I love the picture!!
Alec and Brynlee's smile looks very similar in that picture!
Post a Comment