Today is Brett's birthday. He is the big 35!
(Brett has a tradition in his family on their birthday they have a grapefruit with a candle in it for breakfast. He has done this since he was a little boy, so we have kept the tradition going. He gets cake later, don't worry).
Brett is the best husband I could ever ask for. I love him dearly. He is such a comforting presence in my life. Happy Birthday sweetheart!
5 comments:
A grapefruit??? I'm impressed he is being so healthy! I hope he some birthday cake too!
A grapefruit, really?? Where's the cake?!?
Happy Birthday Brett!
Happy Birthday Brett! You need to top that grapefruit off with some frosting and sprinkles.
Can't wait to see you tomorrow Sarah!
Happy belated Birthday, Brett!! I'm sure that the cake tasted better than the grapefruit! Sarah, way to go girl! I was just getting ready to send you my blog address, I checked the blog first, and there you were! Mine is not nearly as interesting as yours, but please continue to visit it. Much Love, Aunt Sherry
Post a Comment