Saturday, March 21, 2009

Smart Alec

Alec reminds me of his dad in many ways. One way is how mechanical his brain is. Another way is how smart he is. He also loves Legos like Brett.

A couple of weeks ago he put together this Lego dinosaur all by himself (Brett only helped him fix a couple of pieces). He worked on it for a whole week. He is only 4 and can follow the Lego directions and put together a complicated Lego. He is amazing!

8 comments:

gretta said...

That is amazing I don't know if I could do that

Anonymous said...

oh i KNOW i could not do that! tell alec good job!

Rebecca said...

Way to go Alec. That is awesome!

Lori England said...

Wow! Being around 4 year olds all day I know that there are one in a hundred who can do that. Let alone have the attention span and patients for that! You should be proud! It showes that you are good parents who foster your kids talents.
Love ya!

sherry said...

That is really impressive!! I know without even trying, that it is beyond my skill level.

Love Aunt Sherry.

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

I love it when kids are so good at somehting at such a young age, not only so they get somthing out of it, but you also get that time. Great job Alec

mom of boys said...

Thanks so much for your comment! I've neglected my blog for awhile now but it sure was fun to come back and see that comments had been left. Kind of weird to know it's been read but it's nice too.

Kimberlee said...

Good crap, he's smart!