Posting my weight loss really helps me stay motivated so I plan on doing Friday Weigh In again.
I have decided to get serious about my weight loss again. After 5 weeks of dealing with post pardom depression by emotional eating I have gained 6 pounds. And while I really would love to sit around and eat my way through my emotions, (because that is easier to do then getting off my butt) summer is coming. I also need some major exercise in order to deal with my depression right now. It really helps.
So today I am going to start exercising at least 2 hours a day, though next week I want to get up to 3 hours. And no more pounds of chocolate!
I am back up 6 pounds so my total weigh loss is 20.6.
10 years ago
5 comments:
Good luck! Wishing you happier days!
You can do it!
Sarah, They say that if you lose the weight slowly, you have a much better chance of keeping it off. Also, you probably needed to regain your strength, your body has been through a lot(as well as your mind). Take care of yourself, I have no doubt that you will achieve your goal.
I want to play along again.
I started doing Friday weigh-ins too, and very quickly stopped when I realized how difficult it is to loose much weight in just a week. I was getting depressed watching the scale move 1 lb, or not at all.
So now I'm coming here every friday so you can motivate and inspire me! Then I won't feel like I'm doing it alone.
Post a Comment