Monday, March 9, 2009

Snow

Yesterday we looked out the window and all the snow in our yard was gone. It looked like Spring might be around the corner.

Today we looked out the window and this is what we saw:
And it is still snowing!

I actually like winter, but this has been a long, hard, crappy winter for our family and honestly we could use a little more sunshine and Spring. I guess we will have to wait a little longer.

6 comments:

Woolf Family said...

come visit me our weather is amazing

Melissa Hernandez said...

I guess I will put Isabella's stroller back into storage....I got it out last week for a nice walk one day....apparently I jumped the gun a little too quick!!! Oh, and I got my flip flops out......I really don't want to put those back!!

Rebecca said...

Oh no, more snow. We are enjoying 70 degree weather! :)

Yolanda said...

Wow...it's starting to look a lot like here..lol.

Kaiann said...

I hear you, when I looked out the window I have to admit that I was a bit pissed. It snowed all day and I bet we had close to 3 feet in Hyrum by the time it was over. UGH!

Kimberlee said...

Love the new springy blog look though!