Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

I haven't done Thankful Thursdays for awhile now. To be honest, it is hard to be positive about things right now. It is probably time I tried to find the positive things in life again.

Have you seen that Tide commercial with the snotty man saying something about how there are very few things in life that are more tragic then watching a fabulous essential fade after a few washes? That commercial irritates me to no end.

Guess what snotty man: There are many things more tragic then that!

The only good thing about tragedy is that it makes you realize what is important in life.

Today I am thankful for the 4 most important people in my life. The ones here on this earth, that I get to enjoy everyday.

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh, cute picture.

Woolf Family said...

I hate that commercial to I want to smack the smug look of his face

sherry said...

Sweet picture!! I haven't seen that commercial, maybe it's one you only get down there. But,trust me, we get lots of annoying commercials up here too.
Do you get the one of the obviously gay guy who thinks he's a cat?? It bugs me no end.

Love, your Aunt Sherry

Kimberlee said...

How could you not be thankful for them? Just look how adorable they are!

Love ya Sarah!

Kimberlee said...

P.S. Spencer says to tell Brett that he has a little present for him.

It has something to do with Twilight Princess, hacking and something about playing every old school game for every system on the wii, yada, yada, yada. I don't know, but he is sure excited.

And I am excited too, because it means we will undoubtably be getting together in the near future.

Oh, and we can now play the old school dr. mario on the wii. That way you won't have ANY EXCUSES! :)

sarah louise said...

Kim- The old school Dr. Mario! How? I am now a happy woman am prepared to kick your butt!

Yolanda said...

Ok so I'm sitting her with tears in my eyes..lol. Your family is so amazing Sarah!