Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Gavin!

Today our little boy turns 9!

I don't know about anyone else but when my kids have a birthday I always think back over their years. I can't believe my first born is now 9. It seems just like yesterday that I gave birth to him!
(I still need to take his 9 year old pictures. When he was younger I insisted that I take him and have his picutures done on his birthday (a little OCD I am). I have let that go and if I get it done within the month I can live with that).

Gavin has a smile that can melt anyone's heart. He has always loved to smile and started smiling way early at 5 weeks. He hasn't stopped since. He is a character and everyone's friend. We love our Gavin. Happy Birthday little boy!

5 comments:

Kimberlee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAV! We love you.

Rebecca said...

I love the pictures. Happy Birthday Gavin!

Anonymous said...

What a young man he's turning into.

Ang said...

He's a cutie!

christina pettit said...

Look at how cute! I remember him as baby, when you brought him to school. I recently found a bunch of our kids on Facebook. They all say hi!