This was at a gas station as we made a pit stop:
On Saturday we woke up and let the kids swim. I think swimming in Hotel pools is always the highlight of the trip for the kids. They love it.
Parker, Gavin, Alec, Alayna, Brynn, and Bailey

After that we drove the rest of the day home. Back to reality. Our friend, Ivy, left a comment the other day and I liked what she said about having great friends that we get along with. We were able to have 16 people go on a 10 day vacation together and have fun the entire time! Our kids get along really well and there was no drama at all. What great memories we make. We are very lucky to have such great friends and be able to go on vacation with them every year. (I am already ready for the next one)!
No comments:
Post a Comment