Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Today Alec went to his last day of preschool. That is it. We are done with preschool aged kids. He will be starting Kindergarten in the fall.

Today I am grateful for my friend Jen and her preschool that she runs. All 3 of our kids have gone to her preschool. We have been very impressed with her preschool. She is very organized and loves kids. She does such a good job and our kids always come home happy.

There was one point that we had our kids in her preschool for 3 years in a row. Gavin went one year, Brynn and Gavin went together one year, and then Brynn went for another year.

Thanks for being so awesome with my kids Jen!

5 comments:

sherry said...

It is really great when you know your children are in good hands when they are with somebody else. HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY; SARAH!!! Hope you have the best birthday ever!!! Love, your Aunt Sherry

Rebecca said...

I loved that preschool. Jen is an awesome teacher. You are so lucky to have all your kids go.

Kimberlee said...

I am Thankful Friday for the Birthday Girl! Happy Birthday my friend.

Melissa Hernandez said...

I had no idea that's what Jen did. How cool! Does she take 3 year olds? Isa needs the social part of it, she is such a momma's girl that I am trying to find something for her that she can learn to do on her own, she so needs to learn how to be a little more independant!

sarah louise said...

Melissa she does take 3 and 4 year olds. She is accepting people right now for her Monday and Wed class next year. Give her a call. She really does do an awesome job.