And of course Disneyland would not be complete without MICKEY MOUSE EARS...
(Brett and I are wearing the ears we bought on our honeymoon 12 years ago!)
The Jedi Academy was a fun show where kids out of the audience got picked to train and fight Darth Vader. Our kids didn't get picked, but it was fun watching the show.
Gavin and Parker made their own light sabers. That was a fun experience. (It was Parker's 7th birthday that day).
And vacation would not be complete without some drama. We lost Alec. This is the second time in six months that I have lost that little boy. Oh the panic you feel is beyond anything I can describe.
We were in a store and he wandered off looking at something and lost his bearings. He ended up walking out of the store and wandered away. We looked everywhere and couldn't find him. We told a worker and they called security and they found him and took him to the lost child center on Main Street in Disneyland. It was a very scary 15 minutes! I am so glad I put his name shirt on him that day. It helped security find him. That kid needs to quit doing that before he puts me in full cardiac arrest!
The last ride of the day was Space Mountain. Goodbye Disneyland!

3 comments:
You went to Disneyland on your honeymoon? Cool! We went to Disneyworld on ours!!!
Sarah, I know the terror you felt, I lost Trevor once and my heart was in my throat until I found him!! So glad that it turned out well. Love, your Aunt sherry. PS: I gave Aunt Lauren your blog spot info so don't be surprised to hear from her soon!! Love ya.
When we went to Disneyland when I was little my Mom and Dad lost my little 4yrold brother 4 times. In the end they told the "lost kid" place to keep him until they were done at the park. They just took there time to go get him. like an hour. He wandered off all the time. I am amazed he is alive still. Glad he was found safely! :)
Post a Comment