




I am just really having a hard time believing she is old enough to graduate from High School. I remember when she was born. I went to my first class of the day, Driver's Ed, and told all my friends I was an Aunt. That doesn't seem like that long ago. We love you Jill!
9 comments:
Holy cow. Is this the same girl who made "hammeners" with the seashells? (okay, that's too random. Maybe you don't remember, but I feel really old right now)
Anyway. Stopped by to say hello.
Love you.
Jeffery
You did an awesome job on those pictures. I heart them! Congrats Jill!
Jill is a beautiful girl!! You take great pictures, Sarah. Love, your Aunt Sherry
Those pictures are soo awesome great job.
Jill is super-fantastic-ultra- amazing and will kick some serious academic butt in college.
Great pictures. She is beautiful. I have a nephew that is married. Where does time go?
I love all your pictures! Would you meet me in provo to do pictures for me?
You are a really great photographer! I love the picture in the orange dress.
We love love love the photos. Thank you for capturing my "baby" and for giving me these awesome photos as keepsakes before she heads off to college. I cannot believe I have a senior. Jill and I love them and we are very thankful to you!!!
Post a Comment