We also met a lot of characters:
Jaws
Curious George
Spongebob
The hulk
(Ha Ha Spencer we met Spongebog and The Hulk!)They also had this great play place. It had really soft balls and all sorts of things to do with them. You could fill up cannons and guns and shoot them, or vaccuum them up and fill up baskets that would fall on your head, or fill up other bins that would explode with balls when they were full. The kids played there for a long time and enjoyed every minute of it.
It was an enjoyable day.




2 comments:
That is so fun. I when to Universal Studios when I was 16 with my marching band group (I know I’m such a nerd). I probably sound paranoid but all my friend are my witness, when we went to see the Waterworld show the characters only sprayed me with the water the shot into the crowd. I mean throughout the enter show, only me, the only person out on the whole crowd. I was so drenched and so mad. Luckily it was the last thing we did and I got to go to hotel and change after.
Sounds like you had a real blast!! I'm jealous, I LOVE Shrek!!! Love you lots, your Aunt Sherry
Post a Comment