2. Our beloved cat Joey, who we have had for 10 years, died last night, 2 hours after we got home from our trip. It was very sudden and very tragic, and we are all very sad! 
3. Today, on Mother's Day, ironically is the due date of my first miscarriage I had back in October. It is a little hard today thinking that I should be holding a baby right now.
4. Last Sunday on our trip to California we went to Disneyland....
All of the kids with their Mouse shirts on. (L to R): Kason, Alayna, Brynn, Gavin, Annika, Alec, Morgan, Bailey, Easton, and Parker.

All of the girls with Minnie Mouse.



Alec and Mom on the Dumbo ride


5 comments:
Sarah, I'm so, so sorry about your cat. I know how hard it can be when something happens to a pet, they are a part of the family.. Love the pictures!! Hope you had a great time, you surely deserved it. Love you lots, Aunt Sherry.
More photos of Disneyland please. I have to live my vacations vicariously through you.
So sorry about Joey! He was a dear little cat.
Looks like a great trip. I am so glad you guys got to go.
Sorry about Joey - I liked him. He was feisty. Looks like you had a fun trip!
Post a Comment