Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday on Vacation

Last Monday we went to Sea World. I have never been to Sea World. It was awesome seeing all the sea life. We saw the sea lion show, the whale show, and the dolphin show. Brynn and I also went and saw a dog and cat show while the boys went to see sharks. We also saw penguins and sting rays.

One of the kids we went with, Alayna, got picked to be in the Shamu show. It was fun to see her get this opportunity of a lifetime.


The kids wanted to sit in the "splash zone" for the whale show. Brett sat with them, I chickened out and went up to the top with the camera.

3 comments:

Lori England said...

Well, you are quite the vacation family! Memories will last a life time! How do you get a free counter? Thanks for reading and I am sorry that mothers day was bitter sweet. I am sending you all the hugs you need!

sarah louise said...

Lori,
Just google "free blog counters." There are a lot of sites you just need to find the one that fits you the best. I have a country one on my blog. It is fun to see what countries see my blog.

Kimberlee said...

So sorry about the broken air conditioner and about Joey! :( It looks like your trip was a blast. I'm only the tinest bit (meaning EXTREMELY) envious. What a great time.