Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The 12th day of Christmas

On the 12th day of Christmas things that I love:

Fun Christmas Eve traditions

Almost every year since we have been married we have gotten together with Brett's brother Steve's family for Christmas Eve. We only live a few minutes from each other, and every year we take turns hosting a meal and playing games on Christmas Eve.

Then the cousins get to open their PJ's together. And uncle Steve tracks Santa on the computer every year. It has become a fun tradition that we look forward to.

Alec, Gavin, Ryan, Brynn, and Emily in their Christmas jammies.


Alec and Gavin in their Mario jammies.

Brynn and her cousin Emily in their jammies with their new stuffed animals.



This year it was at our house. We had a fun night. Now the kids are snug in their beds and Santa is on his way.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a ton of fun! I always enjoy getting my new jammies on Christmas Eve because I love cute cozy PJ's. Hope you guys have a super fun Christmas! *KILEY FISHER*

Ang said...

It was a lot of fun - and the dinner was delish. Thanks for a fun night!

Woolf Family said...

I cant figure out how to turn it do you know how

christina pettit said...

Merry Christmas!

The Hansen's said...

OH! Where did you find Mario jammies?! My kids would love them!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and in a few days a HAPPY NEW YEAR too! <3

sarah louise said...

Jen,
I found them at KMart like back in August! I couldn't pass them up, my boys are in love with anything Mario.

Kimberlee said...

Just for the record, Spence got Mario pj pants for Christmas too.

Yolanda said...

Merry Christmas to you my friend!