This year I have been trying really hard to be more positive about the Christmas season. I have been looking for the good things. Guess what? I found some, and my heart has grown about two sizes (just like the Grinch).
So I have decided since there is 12 more days until Christmas, I am going to post 12 things I like about Christmas. One each day. (Yeah I know I am very clever!)
On the 1st day of Christmas things that I love:
Snow! It finally snowed today. And for me personally I don't like Christmas without snow. It just doesn't feel right. (Brynn just informed me that it snows because the clouds are filled with joy! Cute!)
5 comments:
I love that picture. I miss the snow. We are raking leaves today.
Cute idea. Excited to hear what you come up with since you are such a grinch! :)
BTW Brynlee has been begging to go to Bryn's RIGHT NOW since I talked to you yesterday. Spencer just told her we couldn't go today 'cause of the snow and she is crying her little two year old eyes out. Oh, the drama!
Looks like you are getting our weather and vise versa...we are apparently in for a green/wet Christmas this year..ugh!
I love it! What a wonderfully descriptive daughter you have!
Merry First Day of Christmas!
I love that tree in your picture!!!!
Post a Comment