On the 7th day of Christmas things that I love:
Santa Hats!
Come on, who doesn't smile when they see a Santa Hat? Especially on cute kids! 
(I just said, "Spongebob farts," it gets them smiling every time! Just a little trick of the trade.)

Brynn with her cousin Brynlee. These two are the best of friends and are so cute together.
In other news it is Friday Weigh in. I lost 3 pounds (finally my hard work paid off)! That is a total of 22.4 pounds.

(I just said, "Spongebob farts," it gets them smiling every time! Just a little trick of the trade.)
Brynn with her cousin Brynlee. These two are the best of friends and are so cute together.In other news it is Friday Weigh in. I lost 3 pounds (finally my hard work paid off)! That is a total of 22.4 pounds.
4 comments:
Sarah, thank you SO much for everything! Love ya. You are SERIOUSLY the best. And that picture of Brynlee and Bryn is so dang cute.
We will plan on seeing you on the 29th.
Ok so the second picture of your beautiful is my absolute favorite..I mean look at Alec's face...how you captured his laugh is just the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Love the Santa hats! XOXO Ky
So cute. I love your pictures
Post a Comment