Well what little snow that was left was packed down and was basically just sheets of ice. So we went ice sledding. The going down was fun. The coming up was slippery. Brett once got to the top of the hill and slipped and slid all the way down again. Funny!
This is a picture I took of Spencer and Gavin going off a jump. I had to slide down on my bum and stop in the middle of the icy hill. It wasn't easy, but the shot is awesome. Also notice Spencer's puffed out cheeks. He makes that face when he is bracing for impact. It is funny.




Spencer and Gavin

Brynn and Brynlee
This is Brett and the boys at the bottom of the hill after they slid all the way down after reaching the top and slipping.
We had a great time and love hanging out with Spencer, Kim, Brynlee, and baby Jace! Thanks for having us and playing with us! (Kim note that I have not put a picture of our Dr. Mario scores on my blog. I am still not happy about you kicking my butt over and over! Though I am pretty sure you cheated, so I am not sure the scores should count anyway!)

2 comments:
What a fun day. We miss the snow but not the cold!
Thanks for coming down Sarah. It was such a fun day.
Post a Comment