Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The 5th day of Christmas

On the 5th day of Christmas things that I love:

Christmas Cards!

I am a very sentimental person and love keeping in touch with people. One way to do that is through Christmas Cards. I send a ton every year, and love getting them from people. It makes me stop for a minute and remember this person and some of the good memories in life.

I used to make my own cards, but it got to be too much work. I send out 60+ cards! I now make my own picture cards. Much easier to make in bulk.

It doesn't seem that Christmas cards are being sent so much this year. I have a couple of thoughts on this. I wonder if people are cutting this out of their budget this tight year. Or it could be that with e-mail, blogs, and facebook, people are already keeping in touch. Hmmm, something to wonder about.

Oh and P.S. cards with pictures and/or letters are much more fun!

3 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Oh my goodness...look at your stack of Christmas cards! Impressive.

christina pettit said...

I stopped not because of the internet but because I'm never organized enough to get them out on time. I'll get you a letter by Easter. You are a Wonder Woman!

Yolanda said...

I hope you have received ours by now...it had a picture in it..lol...your favorite. :-)