Thursday, December 18, 2008

The 6th day of Christmas

On the 6th day of Christmas things that I love:

Letters to Santa.

I love when my kids sit down and write their letters to Santa. They get so excited! We always tell them to write down a big list and then Santa will choose a couple of things off of it. (That way if Santa can't find things, then there is a backup plan)!

Here is Alec's list this year:
(Dear Santa Little DS, Guitar, DS games, Love Alec) (I love it when they are about 4 or 5 and start writing their letters to Santa themselves. Little kid writing is so cute!)

Brynn's list:
(Anyone know where to find an American Grill Doll?) :)

Gavin stopped believing in Santa last year and will not humor his mother and write a list anyway ):

5 comments:

Yolanda said...

LOL..I had to laugh at your comment about Gavin. The other two letters are really great. We didn't do one this year only cause..well to be honest, I was too lazy..lol. Can't wait till Fox is old enough to try himself.

Rebecca said...

Oh no Gavin found out. Hallie still believes but she is questing.

sarah louise said...

Yeah Gavin found out before last Christmas. You just can't get anything past that kid. He is very good to keep it to himself though and plays along. It was kinda sad last year when he found out. I think Brynn is starting to wonder. This will probably be her last year.

Kimberlee said...

Alec wants a guitar? Cute!

sarah louise said...

Yeah trying to find the specific guitar that he wants isn't so cute! It has to have buttons and music, but also strings. Most little kid guitars only have buttons and music. I finally found one with strings, but it was a heck of a time trying to find one that wasn't way out of my price range.
It is cute though, because he likes to strum along with Brett when Brett plays his guitar.