Tuesday, December 16, 2008

On the 4th day of Christmas

On the 4th day of Christmas things that I love:

Our Lego Christmas train under our tree.

Brett has a great love for Legos and it has worn off on the rest of us. A couple of years ago we decided to buy a Lego train for the train around our tree. Every year we put it together as a family. Also every year we try and buy a new building for our Lego village under the tree.
The kids play with this train for hours (and they can't really hurt it because we can just build it again). It is a fun Christmas tradition.


In other news: Brynn was in a play last night. She was a penguin and was very cute!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Did you make the penguin costume? It's really cute.

Yolanda said...

I remember when I was her age and was in the school Christmas play as a mouse. She looks really cute!

Rebecca said...

Love the costume.

sarah louise said...

No I didn't make the costume. She had to wear a black hooded sweatshirt and then they added stuff to it.

Whoever did make the costumes for the whole play did a really good job. They were all very cute.