Thursday, December 11, 2008

Reason #152 of why I don't love this time of year

Warning: Complaining coming up!

Life has been hard for me for the last 4 months. Because of this I haven't really thought about Christmas until now. Usually I have all my Christmas shopping done in September so that I do not stress about it in November and December. Well that didn't happen this year, and the result is making me grumpy!

I can't find anything on my kids Christmas lists. I have gone to every store imaginable and can't find the things I need! So then I go online and I either can't find them there, or major price gouging is going on. Last week I checked the price of something that Brynn wanted and it was $19.99. This week it is $57.99!

I don't like the fact that a big part of Christmas is all about money and stress! BA HUMBUG!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I totally agree. I struggle with this time of year, it stresses me out. Christmas has become way to materialistic and that is a serious downer.